Many people dream of being their own boss. Freedom, responsibility and always doing what is fun. The reality is often far less romantic. Contrary to popular belief, entrepreneurship by no means means doing whatever it takes to make sense. Every entrepreneur faces a multitude of challenges and obstacles. Challenges that can throw you out of personal balance very quickly. This requires taking responsibility for one’s life and making conscious decisions every day. Surround yourself with people who help you master your challenges. Better yet: Learn from the pros! Our founder, Vijay Eswaran, has had some inspiring thoughts on this:
- Stay focused! There are obstacles on every path. But remember: you have your luck in your own hands! Often, we are not slowing down the real obstacles, but our own excuses.
- Face your fears! To get ahead, you have to leave your comfort zone. That’s the only way to personal growth.
- Visualize your success! Believe in the achievement of your goals, but remain realistic.
- Change your perspective and you change your life. You have the choice: either you make your way to new shores, or you always stay where you are.
- Progress and success require diligence, commitment and effort. Always give 110%! Only then can you raise your full potential.
- Use the power of your mind. Learn, develop, grow and not let other people limit you.
- Delete „if … then“ sentences from your vocabulary! Who does not risk not win.
- Respect the ups and downs of life. Be grateful for it and understand it as a chance to improve.
- Preparation is everything! Be prepared when opportunities arise.
Do not limit yourself by believing you already know all the answers.